Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bye bye sandwiches

I love sandwiches. I mean, who doesn't? Peanut butter and jelly, tuna mayo, egg, ham, chicken. Just slap anything between two slices of bread and you're good to go! But somehow, sandwiches just don't do it for me. You see, I have this problem called eczema and for the past few days, my skin condition got reaaally bad. I had rash everywhere and the itchiness was just driving me crazy! I seriously didn't know what was I eating wrong.

I was wondering, could it be the soy bean milk? Or maybe its the fish oil I was taking? Then it hit me. I had been eating 2 sandwiches everyday for the past week. Ta da! Allergic to wheat I'd say. Well, it's not like I haven't eaten bread in the past. Just not to the extent of having 4 - 5 slices of multigrain bread everyday. It's not like I can help it though, I love the taste of multigrain bread so much I can even eat it on its own! *sigh* Now I've to think of what I can eat with my tuna.

Goodbye my dear sandwich:

No comments: